Tuesday, October 20, 2009

To Someone...


You make my heart thrilled..you make it go zoom with excitement. The mere image of your face makes my heart twitter...it's strings start playing the sweetest tune in paradise.

Your voice makes my heart skip beats, it jumps leaps and bounds. Every other memory fades away. Your honey-sweet voice keeps singing in my ears. The core of my heart gets shaken.

When you're not with me, I feel desperate to get to you. Your mere thought makes me bashful. My cheeks go pink , my mind goes 'boom' when I think of you. Your influence on me is so tremendous that if you are hurt, my eyes cry. Your pain is unbearable to me.

I care for you from every drop of my blood. No matter how much I try , you'll always remain close to my heart. When your thought comes, all the evils of my brain, all the thinkings in my brain vanish. When with you, or while talking to you, only I talk, pure, with nothing in my mind.

I don't know what is it you have that makes you so powerful to me, but I really lose to my heart. My brain is stronger than my heart on all occasions, but just with you it gets really weakened.

I don't know why this is as it is. I don't know its significance, what it is. But it is there, and it has some purpose...

No comments:

Post a Comment